Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Westfield
You’re ecstatic your new apartment has its own laundry hookups. No more having to wait on other residents to be done using the community washers and dryers or hauling sacks of clothing down to the laundromat. But you’ve noticed one small concern. Your tight laundry room doesn’t have much storage for anything else. Curious how to optimize your small space? Explore these easy small apartment laundry solutions in Westfield.
Suggestions For Optimizing Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Westfield
When making your list of essential amenities, a laundry hook-up was near the top. But now that it’s a reality, you’re apprehensive about where to put all the things you need. Even though the area may be tight, you have the ability to make the most of it with the following tips:
- Vertical shelving: In tight quarters, sometimes you need to think vertically. A sturdy upright shelving unit is typically a wise choice for a laundry closet or compact laundry room. Even though they may only be five, maybe six inches in width, you’ll have a nice amount of storage for your detergents and sprays. You could even get a bit of spare shelving space for other cleaning products.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that little bit of area you have next to your dryer or washing machine (or maybe between the two)? There are actually rolling laundry storage carts intended precisely for those areas. Made about a few inches wide, these compact small apartment laundry closet solutions in Westfield can slide in just about any place. And they’re ideal for holding your stain removers, dryer sheets, detergents, and other items.
- Over-the-door ironing board and iron holder: You know the ironing board that’s still standing in a corner of your living room? There’s a better place for it. An over-the-door holder is the right, space-conserving answer. It’s reasonably priced, easy to install, and most are available with a small basket for your iron and spray. Retrieving your ironing board and prepping for a fun outing in your new area couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your small laundry room lack a door? Some affordable curtains will work to close off the area when you’re not using it. Thanks to a virtually countless number of styles and colors, you’ll be able to find curtains that complement your decor. Utilize a tension shower curtain rod to support them. And if you’re doing laundry and require a place to hang clothes, what do you think you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a customary part of laundry nooks. While handy, it also has a tendency to make your supplies spill when they’re not situated precisely. Instead of having a disorganized heap of tipped-over containers of stain remover and detergent, consider baskets. They’ll assist you in keeping things neat, and they look nice!
Find A Place With A Laundry Room In Westfield
Now that you have a better idea of how to maximize the space within your laundry room, it’s time to locate an apartment that features one! Wheelhouse Apartments on the Monon boasts roomy apartments with the integrated laundry hookups you want. You’ll also find a selection of other excellent amenities in this popular community. Call 317-218-1627 to speak with a friendly leasing specialist or just schedule a tour to start exploring.